Are you an experienced real estate title processor? New Path Title is growing and looking for a Title Closer/Processor to become a part of our team. This position requires an individual that is detail oriented, tech-savvy, self-motivated, and exhibits a willingness & ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Title Processor Responsibilities:
- Process and close files
- Examine and clear requirements on title commitments and lender closing instructions for compliance status
- Communicate with Realtors, lenders, mortgage brokers and clients to ensure quick and accurate transactions with excellent customer service. Bilingual is a plus!
- Order, review and disclose matters on surveys, sales contracts, estoppels, searches and others
- Prepare CDs, Settlement Statements, Deeds and other settlement documents
- Review all files before, during and after the closings to prevent and resolve any potential issues/claims
Title Processor Experience:
- High school diploma required.
- Real Estate Title Insurance: 3 years Experience(Required)
- Experience with complying with TRID guidelines and experience with closing softwares including DoubleTime and Closer’s Choice is preferred.
Title Processor Skills/Requirements:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially Word and Outlook
- Must take initiative, be proactive and possess aggressive follow-through skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a professional attitude
- Ability to work on multiple deadline-driven tasks concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Highly skilled with technology and comfortable with working paperless