Receptionist Job Description
We’re looking for an ambitious and highly professional Receptionist to join our fast growing real estate law firm and title insurance agency. As the ideal candidate, you should be ambitious, motivated, eager to learn, personable, reliable, organized, and able to work well under pressure with a positive outlook and attitude.
The Receptionist will be responsible for providing the highest level of customer service to all clients that visit or call our company. You must be professional, courteous and friendly when dealing with clients and visitors. Additionally, your role will include administrative tasks such as answering phone calls, greeting clients as they enter the office, directing them where to go, scheduling appointments, taking messages from clients/visitors who don’t have an appointment or aren’t able to meet with us in person.
The successful candidate must have 2+ years of experience working in a receptionist role within a legal environment. You must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills with strong verbal communication abilities. In addition to these qualifications, you must be proficient in MS Office (especially Word) along with possessing good multi-tasking skills and the ability to think on your feet while managing multiple priorities simultaneously. Familiarity with legal terminology is also preferred but not required.
In this role you will:
- Perform administrative tasks including scheduling client appointments and taking messages from clients/visitors who don’t have an appointment or aren’t able to meet with us in person.
- Maintain a warm welcome area – greet visitors upon their arrival; answer questions about the firm in a polite manner; ensure visitors feel comfortable whilst waiting; offer coffee/tea/water as needed; provide relevant information regarding the organization’s services
- Manage incoming calls effectively – take accurate messages while utilizing proper phone etiquette; transfer calls according to their needs; respond to inquiries quickly & accurately
- Looking up client balances and providing explanation of services we’ve provided
- Ensure that all areas of the office are neat & tidy at all times – restrooms; kitchen area; lobby area etc
- Provide general support services including sorting post & distributing incoming mail; receiving & sending out couriers; ordering stationery supplies & other consumables
If you think you have what it takes for this exciting opportunity then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume today for consideration and one of our team members will get back to you promptly if there is interest in your application!
Apply to Position
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com