We are seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager/Social Media Manager to join our Real Estate Law firm and Title Insurance company in West Palm Beach.
As a Digital Marketing Manager/Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for executing day-to-day marketing activities to support our company’s growth.
You will be working closely with our Chief Marketing Officer to create and implement effective digital marketing strategies that drive engagement, traffic, and revenue. The ideal candidate will have experience in social media management, video production, graphic design, content creation, and website management.
Below is a wishlist of skills you have demonstrated before or aspire to learn. In order of importance to us.
Digital Marketing Manager Skills (flexible):
- Record and post videos on Instagram Reels, TikTok, and YouTube Shorts.
- Post long-form videos on YouTube.
- Edit videos and write captions to be posted on all platforms.
- Engage influencers in our industry to collaborate.
- Guide Graphics Design and Website Development team.
- Participate in the design process of printed marketing materials such as brochures, business cards, posters, swag, etc.
- Ability to perform simple to intermediate skilled tasks in Graphics Design using Adobe Creative Suite and Canva.
- Assign writing assignments to Copywriters.
- Verify returned copy is not plagiarized nor ChatGPT generated and optimized for SEO.
- Monitor performance of SEO campaigns and report to Manager.
- Monitor Google PPC and Meta Ads campaigns and report to Manager.
- Send out Newsletters and Mass E-Mail marketing campaigns.
- Hustle to reach out to local and national news outlets to secure public exposure.
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements (we are flexible):
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing and social media management.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and project management skills.
- Experience with video production and editing.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Canva.
- Strong understanding of SEO, PPC, and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms like Mailchimp or Constant Contact.
- Knowledge of the Real Estate industry is a plus.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
If you are a creative, proactive, and detail-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio of work that showcases your video production, graphic design, and social media management skills.
Apply to Digital Marketing Manager
E-Mail Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org